Planning to get your own app launched? Not sure to launch it now or in the near future?
I’d advise you, not to wait for the future, because NOW is the best time for it! And the best possible way to continuously stay connected with your consumers and increase customer base will be through mobile applications only.
Consumers expect that every brand has an app which can be downloaded and accessed on their mobile phones. Businessmen often ask the question, as to why it so important for them to meet this consumer expectation? Why should they have an app?
Here are a few advantages that will highlight the importance for Brands Fm whatsapp to have mobile apps in today’s times:
- Continuous interaction and engagement leads to building customer loyalty
- Mobile apps allow customers to leave feedback on fan pages, share photos, and send comments in ways making them aware of their products/ services instantly.
- Instant feedback from their customers leads to faster decision making, room for improvement where necessary too.
- Reaching out to more and more customers through push notification lets the companies have new customers resulting in increased sales and revenue margins.
- Mobile apps also let the company create a buzz about something letting the news get viral and creating positive brand awareness as a result.
As you know that app are applications, designed to be downloaded from the built in Apple’s App Store or Android’s Google Play (for respective devices) and can be accessed on the mobile devices for different purposes.
As mentioned above, Companies are targeting these apps to reach out to their customers in the best possible ways and have a specific purpose set for doing this.
Here are a few tips which you can keep in mind before deciding to launch an app for your business. These tips can be very useful for an application to be successful.
- Make sure to set an objective for your app before launching it. It may be to increase sales, or to create brand awareness, engage with customers or just to have a social media presence. Once a brand has a pre defined Objective, it becomes easier for it to plan strategies accordingly.
- Update the app continuously, so as to keep the users informed about the day to day happenings about the brand. But not forget, as the users will be receiving push notifications for these updates; make sure not to flood the users with notifications. This may lead to them clicking the delete app option too.
- Attach a social sharing feature- platforms like Facebook and Twitter are among the dominating platforms in making any news spread like fire. If the content is catchy, there is a high chance for it to go viral, and more and more people sharing it. When planning to launch an app, make sure to attach a social sharing feature along with it to ensure increased brand awareness in no time.