What is wildlife removal and what is considered wildlife?
The following is an interview with our local, licensed Wildlife Control Operator. He is a licensed Wildlife Control Operator located in eastern North Carolina but we are finding that the further we humans encroach on the forest and wetlands the more these services are needed throughout the United States of America.
Wildlife removal is the business of removing nuisance wildlife in and around residential or
commercial structures. Wildlife or nuisance wildlife is any wild animal that is causing damage or presenting safety concerns towards personal property, commercial property or people or pets.
Four Points most important things about protecting yourself from wildlife.
1) Always remember no matter how cute the animal is, baby or adult animal, it is still
a wild animal and wild animals can be dangerous at any time.
2) Never get in the habit of feeling wild animals – it makes them dependent on humans
to survive, instead of its natural instincts – makes them less wary of human, causing them
to get bolder and possibly attack.
3) Keep house and outbuildings and commercial buildings in a good state of repair. Wild
animals often look for weaknesses in a structure to find den sites to raise their young. Once in the structure they can cause a lot of damage which can become quite costly. wildlife removal services They defecate inside the structure which can cause human health problems.
4) Rabies is another health concern when dealing with wild animals. Take precautions
when working or playing in the out of doors where wildlife may be present.
How do I choose a wildlife removal service?
* Is the Wildlife Control Operator (WCO) licensed?
* Do they have liability insurance? If so how much 100,000 dollars of coverage is easy to obtain. There is no excuse not to have protection for the unknown circumstances.
* Did the WCO provide you with a variety of control options?
* Is the WCO knowledgeable or belong to State, local, or national organizations?
Are there any other services Wildlife Removal Services provide other than removal?
* We also provide exclusion so the animals will not return or new animals will not inhabit your property. We also do minor repairs to residential property caused by wildlife, if the damage is deemed serious or commercial in nature we have sub-contractors we can recommend to aide you in restoring your property.
* We also provide dead animal removal. So there you have the answers to a few questions with an expert in his field. He leaves us with just one pundit of food for thought.